“WIN A WEBER A WEEK II”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The commencement date of the promotion (issuing tickets) will be 07 November 2016 with close of entries on 27 January 2017.
2. Entry into the promotion is limited to Financial Members of Forbes Services Memorial Club (FSMC).
3. There will be ten (10) weekly minor prize draws for a Weber Q and two (2) Major prize draws for a Weber Family Q. All draws will take place at Forbes Services Memorial Cub on Friday 11, 18, & 25 November 2016 and 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 December 2016 and 6, 13, 20 & 27 January 2017 with each weekly draw taking place at random between 7.00pm & 9.00pm. The two (2) Major prize Draws will be held on Friday 16 December 2016 and 27 January 2017 at random between 7.00pm & 9.00pm.
4. Financial Members of FSMC will enter the “WIN A WEBER A WEEK II” promotion by presenting their membership card to the staff on each occasion when making a Bar, Café or Bistro purchase. (Private functions and auditorium events/shows are not included)
5. Financial Members will receive one (1) free ticket on each occasion they reach the minimum turnover amount and/or one (1) free ticket per day when swiping their Members Card in the Rewards Terminal.Tickets will be generated by the Senpos POS or the Rewards Terminal.
Entry will be based on turnover not a fixed dollar spend – meaning the value of purchases will be accumulative and members will not be disadvantaged if they do not meet the minimum spend on a single purchase.
Minimum turnover limit: $10 in Bistro (1 ticket per $10)
$5 in the Bars & Cafe (1 ticket per $5)
Note: Purchases in the Bistro will not be accumulative to purchases in the Bars & Café and visa versa. However purchases at the Bars and Café are accumulative.
6. Participants must place their completed entries into the promotional Draw barrel located at the Forbes Services Memorial Club prior to the draw on the closing date of all entries.
7. Draw Dates
Weekly draw times will be conducted at random between the hours of 7.00pm and 9.00pm.
WEEKLY DRAW 1 – FRIDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2016 – WEBER Q
WEEKLY DRAW 2 – FRIDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2016 – WEBER Q
WEEKLY DRAW 3 – FRIDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 2016 – WEBER Q
WEEKLY DRAW 4 – FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2016 – WEBER Q
WEEKLY DRAW 5 – FRIDAY 9TH DECEMBER 2016 – WEBER Q
MAJOR DRAW 1 – FRIDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2016 – WEBER FAMILY Q
WEEKLY DRAW 6 – FRIDAY 23RD DECEMBER 2016 – WEBER Q
WEEKLY DRAW 7 – FRIDAY30TH DECEMBER 2016 – WEBER Q
WEEKLY DRAW 8 – FRIDAY 6TH JANUARY 2017 – WEBER Q
WEEKLY DRAW 9 – FRIDAY 13TH JANUARY 2017 – WEBER Q
WEEKLY DRAW 10 – FRIDAY 20TH JANUARY2017 – WEBER Q
MAJOR DRAW 2 – FRIDAY 27TH JANUARY 2017 – WEBER FAMILY Q
8. The Winner must be on the premises of the Forbes Services Memorial Club at the time of the draw.
9. The Winner will be notified by the public address system within the Club.
10. The Winner has four (4) minutes to present proof of membership. If the person whose ticket is drawn from the barrel is not present within the (4) minutes then another ticket will be selected. This process will continue until a person is on the premises at the time of the draw.
11. A member is only eligible to win one (1) weekly prize over the duration of the promotion and if a members name is drawn more than once over the duration of the promotion for a weekly prize then a re-draw will take place.
12. A member is only eligible to win one (1) Major prize over the duration of the promotion and if a members name is drawn more than once over the duration of the promotion for a Major prize then a re-draw will take place.
13. A Club Manager and an independent witness will draw the winner by selecting a ticket from the Promotional Barrel.
14. Any member present at a function where by the organiser has requested the PA system to be turned off in that area will not be entitled to make a claim after the expiry of the four (4) minutes from the announcement.
15. Directors of the Club and employees of the Club are eligible to participate in the draw as long as the Directors are not involved in conducting the draw and in the case of employees it is outside their span of hours of employment.
16. Entry Tickets awarded will be valid for each weekly and major draw.
17. The promoter whose decision is final will make all decisions concerning any aspect or disputes connected in anyway with this promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Participants will allow the Club to promote winners in all media options it deems fit including facebook, radio, newspaper etc.
19. All claimed prizes will remain at the Club until the conclusion of the promotion whereby winners will be presented their respective prize on 27 January 2017.
20. Participation in this promotion implies acceptance of all the rules and conditions.
21. Total Value of Prizes is $8,118.00
22. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
23. NSW Permit Number – LTPM/16/08989